Print Accurate Parts & Prototypes With Industrial Precision & Consistency.
NanoDLP is a host and control software for SLA / DLP 3D printers.
Raspberry Pi, Windows, Linux and Mac versions are available.
Why Choose NanoDLP?
- High performance solution with no noticeable delay on Raspberry Pi for basic functionality.
- Feature rich slicer with dimming, hollowing, infill, mask and AA support.
- Large number of features.
- Compatible with wide range of platforms and hardwares.
How It Works On Raspberry Pi
- Accessible by connecting to Raspberry Pi through a web browser.
- Accepts STL, SLC, SVG or PNG files as input.
- Output the images on HDMI port of Raspberry Pi.
- Controls Z-Axis, Shutter and other hardwares.
You can install nanoDLP on wide range of platforms/OSes including Raspbery Pi, Windows, Mac or Linux Desktop.
We can use below link in this section.